top of page

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Contents insurance is designed to protect your belongings inside and outside your property. There are many insurers out there who all offer different features and levels of cover.


Whether you are in the process of moving or already have contents insurance in place please get in touch for a quote.

Building insurance is the same principal as Contents insurance but will cover the permanent fixtures in your home such as; roof, chimney, walls, ceilings etc. Building insurance is mandatory by the mortgage lender.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply. The cost of this insurance depends on several factors, such as your age, where you live and your occupation. As a result, the cost you will pay is based on your own circumstances.

bottom of page